All photos in website galleries are from projects done by Pulsar Construction
Are you looking for a trusted deck builder in your area?
Please scroll down to see the deck options we got to offer.
Polymer (PVC) Decks
Polymer, or PVC, decking is a 100% synthetic product with exceptional durability. Since PVC doesn't contain any wood it doesn't absorb moisture, it never needs sanding, staining, or painting. PVC decking is the most expensive decking option, but the long life and very low maintenance requirements can make it the most economical decision in the long run.
Composite decking is manufactured using a combination of wood fiber and recycled plastic that mimic real wood boards. Composite decking doesn't require sanding or staining, washing your deck one or two times a year is typically the extent of the recommended maintenance. Composite decking is a great choice for a low-maintenance and long-lasting deck.
Many homeowners choose pressure-treated wood decking because it is familiar, readily available and affordable. Pressure-treated wood is durable, economical and lasts for decades. At the same time, wood decking problems like splinters, rot and high maintenance cause many headaches and requires regular deck floor resurfacing (staining or painting).
Patio-deck or ground-level deck is a great option to cover cracked concrete slabs or poorly growing grass areas. The ground-level deck rises just inches above the ground, and it can go anywhere in your backyard. The low-level deck doesn’t need stairs or railing so it can be a great area for parties or enjoying quality time with friends and family.
A raised deck is the most common type of deck design since the foundation of most homes puts the main floor several feet above grade level. A raised deck is a great way to make the most of the space that can otherwise go unused, such as slopes and uneven areas. These types of decks require a guard railing for safety and stairs for backyard access.
Why Choose Us?
* Free estimates.
* Progress payments system.
* Never run more than one project at the same time.
* We combine customer desires with building regulations and functionality.
* We carry $2 million in general liability insurance.
* Accredited business by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
* Best Wooden Deck Project Award by MicroPro Sienna® Treated Wood Products.
* Best Service awards by Houzz (home design & improvement community).
* Best Deck Builder awards by HomeStars (Canada's homeowner reviews platform).
* TimberTech & Azek Gold Level Decking Contractor.